free website stats program HD Service lift | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Service lift

Actually I like the simplicity and reliability of the H-D one...a bit pricey, but quality generally is. There are some who use it who will probably post up shortly, it does take up more available floor space...which is also a factor to the selection process.:s

My mother-in-law accidentally thought I wanted the HD jack last XMas & picked it up for my wife. Needless to say I gave it a try, but arm got tired w/all the cranking. Ended up returning the HD & ordering my 1st choice (J&S). If you plan to spend that kind of $$$ - go w/J&S or PitBull...JMO.

I would say there are some better ones out there for the money as folks have said. Depends on how much wrenching you plan to do. I do a good bit of my own and like the Sears Professional Yellow Jack, although I agree with Hoople the Dyna blocks are a pain, if I could do it again, I would go with one that does not need them.

Was working on my bike the other day and noticed while moving the jack around the garage the block started to roll...thankfully I noticed before pushing too hard, else there could have been a problem.

I have a $79.00 GM Goodwrench motorcycle jack for 5 years and only had to service cylinder for oil once.It has worked great for me and stores easily.

Was working on my bike the other day and noticed while moving the jack around the garage the block started to roll...thankfully I noticed before pushing too hard, else there could have been a problem.

Can you just modify the lifting arms of your jack (like was discussed a few months back regarding the Harbor Freight jack) and do away with those rubber lifting blocks? They are too risky to use in my opinion.

Back