free website stats program HD Modular Wiring connector Wire crimper | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Modular Wiring connector Wire crimper

Pvyn

Where can I pick up the crimper used to attached the metal ends that insert into the modular connectors? Installed rack wind light that needs that tool. The LED tail/brake light assemble does not need it the meatsl ends are already attached to the wires.
Thanks

Where can I pick up the crimper used to attached the metal ends that insert into the modular connectors? Installed rack wind light that needs that tool. The LED tail/brake light assemble does not need it the meatsl ends are already attached to the wires.
Thanks

Does George's Garage sell them??? HD parts?

HOOPLE would know... Maybe PM him and ask

signed....BUBBIE

This is a Sweetheart of a crimping tool that will work in and for most cases. Realize that these bikes have over 6 different style manufacture connectors on them,, so having the EXACT crimping tool for all connectors is a near impossible dream.

But this crimping tool has the needed "nest & die" set for most of the electrical terminals we come across working on these bikes.
When looking for a quality crimping tool, the key is the "nest & die" configuration. "Ideal" & "AMP" both make very good crimping tools. The part number is included below so it will be easy to purchase through Mouser or Digikey just to name a couple. Search with Amazon and I am sure you will beat their price.

Attachments

• AmpChamp.pdf
    124.2 KB · Views: 34
Back