free website stats program HD Lowers w/ Glove Boxes on a RG | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Lowers w/ Glove Boxes on a RG

Grillfish

Well, just dropped some :newsmile093: and bought color matched HD lowers with glove boxes for my 2009 RG. I was looking at Hogg Chopps and the HD ones and been reading and reading for 3 months now.

I got them from Lake Shore HD. 20% off, free shipping and no sale tax (since I'm in FL). Total was $770 compared to $1011 (retail + local sales tax).

I think it will take 5 weeks for them to come in, but will post some pics when they do.

I may add some chrome vents (if I get the guts to cut holes in the new paint).

Ride safe and have fun.

Good Morning Grillfish

You will love your lowers I was super lucky when I was searching for lowers for my 09 RKC I found a set off an 09 Ultra in the same color Sun Gold Red on Eaby That was what I really missed after selling my Ultra it makes riding in chilly weather much more enjojab;e

Ride Safe
BuffaloBILL

I've seen a couple pic's of what I assume are factory lowers for my "92 FXRT. Actually looks like an extension of the fairing. Don't know the cost as I've not seen them for sale anywhere but I think it's that or the Heavy duty vinyls that attach to the eng. guard for $50 + shipping. Depends on funds and price.

I was looking on Ebay and found some RG specific ones that needed painting, some has scrapes and others didn't have the exact part # nor mounting kits. I said heck with it, I put my tax refund to good work and bought them. And then I told my wife... She was good with it, but we have a rulein our house.. If one of us spends $$$ the other can spend the same amount on something else. So I know she is eyeing some house stuff.

I'll have some soft lowers made for the RG for sale once they do arrive. I'll post them in the classifieds.

All in all, I can't wait for them to come in.

Ride safe and have fun!

HELLO
I got lucky and found the 09 HD Ultra Lower fairings same color as my bike RKC on Ebay Wining bid or $147.00 plus $25.00 shipping

I will try to post pics

Ride Safe
BuffaloBILL

Back