free website stats program HD Jacket Deals | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Jacket Deals

BigG

When are the best deals for HD leather jackets? What are the best places to find the deals?

dealers usually have a 20% off HD stuff in the spring time and when the new bikes come out in Aug/ Sept... check with your local HD dealer for this type of sale...

When are the best deals for HD leather jackets? What are the best places to find the deals?

The question is why would you buy one of them? Get a regular motorcycle jacket for when its cold, a leather or denim vest to put your colors on when its not cold...

Harley has really gone down hill selling clothing to all the RUB's and Wannabe's who just have to have everything with HD logo to be "cool".

The question is why would you buy one of them? Get a regular motorcycle jacket for when its cold, a leather or denim vest to put your colors on when its not cold...

Harley has really gone down hill selling clothing to all the RUB's and Wannabe's who just have to have everything with HD logo to be "cool".

You are so right as there are lots of good deals at different leather shops and they are a lot less $$ without the HD name. Also, if you care about where they are made, I looked at leather jackets at my dealer and they are made in Pakistan or somewhere overseas I guess that is with just about everything. I did buy an American Flag kit from them and a dealer T-shirt and they were both made in the USA.

Back