free website stats program HD hard saddlebag latch/lock lost parts | Harley Davidson Forums

HD hard saddlebag latch/lock lost parts

Swander

I just lost the tab and nut to the lock on my 2011 street glide saddlebag. I still have the barrel lock and would like to find replacement parts for just what's missing. I've tried HD parts online and J&P Cycles online but can't find what I'm looking for. Any ideas?

Go down to one of the local hardware stores,at the lock section to see if they have any universal locks for desks as an option there for the pieces you need

Maybe a locksmith in town somewhere. Never met a locksmith that wasn't pretty resourceful.

Breeze3at has you covered. The parts breakdown shows a cost of 3.49. Order it. That looks to be the quickest and best solution.

Having the correct parts list for your bike really helps when looking for parts or get to know an online copy of the parts list that you can refer to for HD part Numbers then search online for the part number
I have the paper parts list for all my bikes makes life easy for finding parts

Brian

Thanks Guys, all great ideas . Breeze3at, that is exactly the tab (19) that I was referring to. Thanks for that link.

Back