free website stats program HD garage door opener problems | Harley Davidson Forums

HD garage door opener problems

Mr.road rage

Street Glide 2014 Have new HD garage door opener & a craftsman door opener. Can't get them to work together. Have no idea what I did wrong. If you can help that would be great . Thank you.

I have moved this thread to the main forum in hopes of getting more responses. Good luck with your troubleshooting.

HD Garage door opener

HD garage door opener. Have a 2014 Street Glide (LOVE IT) Garage door opener model No.91558-01B ( Transmitter/Receiver Kit) Plus the Electrical Connection Harness Kit. (69200722) Wired the transmitter to the electrical connection harness kit as instructions said. NOW, heres where the fun begins. I have a CRAFTSMAN Door Opener (10 yrs old) Model No.139.53924 which has extra clikers which are gray with bluish color buttons. I do not know where to plug the wires form the receiver to the garage door opener. I did try all different ways nothing seems to even come close. Pressed the set button on receiver, moved receiver away form garage door opener, never seen no light on transmitter come on, turned switch on bike helded button on receiver it did blink, never did stop blinking. switch to high to low beam, nothing ever did happen. Have no idea what to do, or if I did some thing wrong. I am not very good with this kind of wiring. Which is obvious. BUT i do try. If you could help that would be great.HD garage door opener was a gift form my SON. So dad has to get it wired the right way.
Thank you, Mr. road rage

Re: HD Garage door opener

Merged threads ad they seem to be the same issue.

Maybe the HD opener is not compatible with the 10y.o. Craftsman opener?

It has 4 wire 2 wire holes have 1 wire in each hole. The other 2 holes have 2 wires in each hole. That where my trouble starts . Don't know where to put the 2 wires form HD reciever.

I have a solution to your problem and I will say I am 99% sure it will work! Contact me and I will tell you.

Back