free website stats program HD acquires MV Augusta and Cagiva! | Harley Davidson Forums

HD acquires MV Augusta and Cagiva!

SledDog

Staff member
According to Superbike Plant, HD will acquire these famous manufactures!

I'm hoping we can look forward to a better offering of naked and sports bikes besides Buell...

Here's the link...
Harley-Davidson Acquires Both MV Agusta & Cagiva!

I'm going to list my new "Harley" in my signature. I wonder if this means Harley will go Moto GP racing? It will be interesting to see what they do, racing wise. Maybe they'll kill off these 2 storied companies racing departments.. Kinda like they did with their own VR1000...

Well the up side is you can now call any one you see on a MV Augusta or a Cagiva a Harley rider...

Last edited:
Be intersting to watch and isnt this kind of like deja vu the bought a company in what the 60's or 70's course they were not super bike but

Be intersting to watch and isnt this kind of like deja vu the bought a company in what the 60's or 70's course they were not super bike but

Sure does! It's interesting to see what's going on in the world. An EU company buys Budwieser. HD buys an EU company...

Let's hope that some other company, motorcycle related or not, does not try to buy Harley. It could happen, since HD is a publicly traded company. Could you just see BMW, Honda, or Airbus owning Harley?

Don't dismiss it. It's all about the shareholders, not loyality to America or the brand, and how much money they make on the stock.

Sure does! It's interesting to see what going on in the world. An EU company buys Budwieser. HD buys an EU company...

Let's hope that some other company, motorcycle related or not, does not try to buy Harley. It could happen, since HD is a publicly traded company. Could you just see BMW, Honda, or Airbus owning Harley?

Don't dismiss it. It's all about the shareholders, not loyality to America or the brand, and how much money they make on the stock.

your correct of course... how much money can we milk this for then sell it.. Harley shoul buy the EU company that bought budwiser then all would be good:D

your correct of course... how much money can we milk this for then sell it.. Harley shoul buy the EU company that bought budwiser then all would be good:D

But then they (HD) would have to drop Miller as a sponsor partner!:26:

heres a twist for ya the company americhe (sp) harley owned way back then was sold to Cagiva so they are just buying back the same company

only reason i Did was i was reading a history off book and happen to be at that part

Back