free website stats program hazards not working when on accessory? | Harley Davidson Forums

hazards not working when on accessory?

ramadka

I have a brand new 2010 police road king that never went into police duty. When I put the ignition switch to ACC, only the light on the front wheel fender comes on. The tail light and rear fender light does not come on and the hazard lights do work. My question is are they supposed to come on in acc mode. the work in ign mode. the manual says they should but everytime i ask the dealer question their response is, the police RK is diff. I dont buy that. thanks

I don't have a Police Road King, but just to give you some supporting data, my FXDL does the same thing. Tail light goes Out in acc mode and flashers (hazard) will not work.

The Flasher (Hazard) part makes sense because that is how you place the security system in "Transport Mode" (acc, press both turn signal, key off)

Great observation Hoop...I read that in the owners manual and did not make the connection with this post until you brought it up!

Back