free website stats program Hay ... | Harley Davidson Forums

Hay ...

Chipper146

I'm riding a 2008 FLHRC Road King Classic with 21500 on the clock. Second owner, bought it end of April. Lots of chrome and other goodies provided by the PO. Came from a lifetime of Honda's and Suzuki's. Still have a Goldwing and a C50T to play around with. Haven't decided if I'm going to let one or two go yet. I'll know better by September. For now it's been the Road King almost every day. I'll probably have some questions, but I'm still blowing through the archives.

Welcome to HDT from sunny AZ. If you didn't get the repair manual with it I would recommend you get one.

I ordered a Clymer the first day I brought it home. Two new tires, a three hole fluid change and all new brakes. This way I have a baseline to work from. Looks like Red Line came out of the trans. It looked like Pepto-Bismol. I put in Maxis for now. I intend to do a three hole again after 1000 miles and will likely go with Mobile 1 engine and red line in the primary and gear case.

I found most of the older posts that relate to my 2008 no longer connect to the pictures and videos they refer to. Disappointing. Still much good to be found here. Thanks for the hello's

Back