free website stats program Hawg Halters 6 piston Caliper | Harley Davidson Forums

Hawg Halters 6 piston Caliper

DadzLowrider

This weekend at Bike Week Hawg Halters was there and had special pricing on their caliper kits. Free install and 15% off if you bought front and rear kit and no extra charge for chrome. Had them put on, put about 100 miles on today and they seem to already be better then the stock brakes. They told me at time of install it would take about 200 miles for the pads to fully seat and see potential of the brakes. Anyone else have them, if so, your thoughts? I have to say great people there. Very impressed with the installer, the entire operation and the product.

I put a set on the custom we built for my son and they really do work well i have pm on mine and it feels like the hawgs have a more positive feel to them on hard braking once the pads wear in i think you will enjoy,jel

Nice and broken in now and they are a HUGE improvement over stock. Very satisfied with the product and the Company.

DadzLowrider, do you have any pictures of those beauties, seen plenty of PM on many machines, but not the six pot Hawg Halters...:D

Back