free website stats program Having issues with rear wheel and left turn signal | Harley Davidson Forums

Having issues with rear wheel and left turn signal

Sxott Hook

My rear wheel is stock I have changed the sprocket cover to Chrome put a different tire on it I did put all new Hardware in the rotor and the sprocket pulley and I'm having a problem with it coming apart I have used blue Loctite and I didn't seem to work so I use red Loctite this time haven't really taken it out yet. I'm also having issues with my left turn signal. I also as I'm riding my engine will just shut off and then come back on as if I was hitting the on-off switch on my right hand control switch box. I'm no mechanic but I am a quick study and I love bikes I would greatly appreciate if somebody could help me out with any of these issues I have ran Diagnostics on it please any help would be greatly appreciated. I have huge issues with paying Harley a billion times above the price to do some (EDIT). Thanx in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the shutdown, did you check the batterie-connections?. Check if they are tight and clean!!.
About the pulley, if you used stainless bolts, replace them by steel ones.Use blue locktite, and torque them by specs.
Good Luck.

Back