free website stats program Have Pets? | Harley Davidson Forums

Have Pets?

dogdad

Was wondering what some of you have for pets? As my name says, it's dog's for me,,,4 to be exact. 3 Italian Greyhounds(9-15 lbs) and a Chihuahua(6lbs). The Chi just got a pair of Doggles and a vest carrier so I will see if I can get her to ride with me. These are my kids,,as I don't have any of the two legged kind. All are rescues, as well as others that I have placed in homes.

I have a Ole English Bulldogge who rode home from Ft. Worth to Houston by way of El Campo (to play with grandkids) on the back of my bike. (Yes she was in her pet carrier and only 8 wks old)
She is 8 mo. old now and 55lbs and has outgrown the pet carrier but still love's to travel.

I've got 2 kids, err, dogs; a black lab, and a coonhound (looks like a beagle on steroids). The hound is one of the stubbornest dogs I've encountered. My wife says he's the dog I "deserve". I call him my 100 lb lapdog.

Currently 2 dogs (rescue mutts) and 3 snakes (California King, Jungle Carpet Python, Dumeril's Boa).

At various times have had birds, rats, cats, fish, hermit crabs, hamsters, Bearded Dragons, and fire belly toads.

Any questions about where my screen name comes from?

a2396108.jpg

Irish Setter

I don't have any dogs (yea right!), but my wife has a Bichon Frise'(Bruiser) and my daughter has a Dobie-Terrier mix (Lacy) she talked us into from the animal shelter. Tracy

Here is the Chihuahua that I hope will ride with me , and one of the Italian Greyhounds.
DSCN0603.jpg

Back