free website stats program Have a Question | Harley Davidson Forums

Have a Question

cougar89FLHS

Hi,Everybody; I'm new to Harley just bought my father-in-laws Harley.I love it ,Can anybody tell me the difference between a Electra-glide Classic and a Electra-glide Classic sport . The bike says Electra-Glide Classic on the tank but the title says flhs is there a differance. is this why i cant find a batwing and trunk for it

Hi,Everybody; I'm new to Harley just bought my father-in-laws Harley.I love it ,Can anybody tell me the difference between a Electra-glide Classic and a Electra-glide Classic sport . The bike says Electra-Glide Classic on the tank but the title says flhs is there a differance. is this why i cant find a batwing and trunk for it

FLHS is an Electra Glide Sport, it is a kin to the Roadking in looks, it does not have the Batwing fairing like the other touring bikes, You can put a tour pak on the luggage rack

There are several aftermarket units out there.Krome Works,Memphis Shades,Hoppe Industries. They are usually in Drag Spec.,Bikers Choice,Dennis Kirk catalogs.See the post on today for Memphis Shades Batwing for a Fat Bob.Was started by nhk750
tourbox

Back