free website stats program Hats off to JD Cycles Guru Tuner Dave! | Harley Davidson Forums

Hats off to JD Cycles Guru Tuner Dave!

Pipes17

Its tuned boys! 2008 FLHX, S&S 106” Big Bore Kit, S&S 551 EZ start cams, cleaned up heads with Manley Valves and springs, cleaned up TB, Thunderheader, MO Flow A/C and TTS Tuned by a PRO!!!!! Thanks JD Cycles!!!!!!

Attachments

• dyno.pdf
    446.4 KB · Views: 121
I wont know till I get some decent weather and get the roads sweeper out to clean off the sand and salt from the winter.......but something tells me it is going to haul big time!!!!!!

very nice TQ curve Pipes. Your tuner was able to take out the low RPM TQ dip that I've seen so many times w/ the 551. I really considered that cam but the TQ dip on S&S's site really steered me away. Can't wait to hear the ride report.

Thanks brother....yes my tuner was trained by Doc!!!!! This guy is not only an incredible tuner and passionate about his work....he is also a very nice man! I recommend JD Cycles down in Bethlehem PA to ANYONE looking for a tuner guru!!!! He spent over 8 hrs to get it perfect and his price no where near reflected his time!!!!!!

Thanks brother....yes my tuner was trained by Doc!!!!! This guy is not only an incredible tuner and passionate about his work....he is also a very nice man! I recommend JD Cycles down in Bethlehem PA to ANYONE looking for a tuner guru!!!! He spent over 8 hrs to get it perfect and his price no where near reflected his time!!!!!!

I will second that. I have heard many reports just like yours. Never a bad word.

dave is an awesome tuner and builder, every bike I have seen or ridden that he has worked on including my RK, and a friends RK are perfect!

Back