free website stats program Has your bike got a name? | Harley Davidson Forums

Has your bike got a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickydoc

I like to give my bike a name, do you?. After going through the electrical problem, I gave it several names, none of which can be posted here. I finally ended up with a name that only had initials, BMF. Since getting this bike, ridding has been kinda strange. Seems like every time I get out it rains. Might not be much bet it has rained on me each time I rode the last 6 weeks. With that in mind and not being able to post my other name for my bike, I changed its name. Wife came up with this. The last time I returned, she opened the grage door to a soaking rider and the "Rain Maker". So I guess it's now the Rain Maker. Now you know how my name came about how about yours?

Yep, mine ended up being reffered to as D.C. after the initials of a woman I used to work with. My bike is sort of ginger coloured is a 'big twin' & isn't that technical. She had alot of things in common.... :D

trickydoc,

I live in south east TN, that rain comes to me when your done with it! I feel your pain, my riding has been cut short several days by the rain. I've not had my bike long enough to name it yet, but I'm sure it'll get one soon. I ride an 883C, so some of my buds have referred to it with some unflattering terms which won't be mentioned here, but I think they're envious since they ride kawayamondazukis.......... At least when I talk about my bike the conversation doesn't start out with, well I would have bought a Harley but,................:p

I had a name for my first Harley but I kept it to myself, but I called her "Therapy" due to the fact my ex was cheating on me and I was getting a divorce at the time. So instead of spending money on a shrink I bought my 2003 V-Rod and rode a lot to keep my mind off of what was going on. I'm happily remarried again and have the best wife, as for the new Road Glide I haven't figured out a new name yet.

ehh i havn't got a name for my bike....but i named my buddies because every time him and i go ridin it rains on us .......he rides a nighttrian so i call he bike the raintrain

The only time I gave my bike a name was when my previous Harley didn't want to start. Unfortunately I cannot print it here.

I have 2 scoots.

My E-Glide is a 2003, 100th anniversary model, I call it my hundred.

My Sporty is a 2007 XL 50, the 50th anniversary Sportster model, I call it my fifty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back