free website stats program harmon kardon with no sound | Harley Davidson Forums

harmon kardon with no sound

wrench45

I have an 06 ultra.I have no volume in my speakers. i did on board diagnosis radio and switches are good, i checked for pinched wires didnt see any. anybody have any more ideas

do you have the current up date,or where i can get it

i did have st10v8.19 update. i installed it. i do not have st10v8.20. i put it back to default settings and now it tells me fl speaker is open

it has code b2017 fl speaker open

thanks for the help

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have the current up date,or where i can get it

You can get the latest update from the HD website, or from Hogtunes website. I forgot exactly where it's located on HD's site, but I think a search for HK update might find it. Right now, I think the update is the least of your worries. Sorry I don't have any ideas for the silent speakers.

i tried the updates yesterday and i could not load them. the stereo would only say "verifying dsp image". i followed the instruction step by step and could not get it to load. can someone tell me what i did wrong.
i did have st10v8.19 on it.

thanks

i tried the updates yesterday and i could not load them. the stereo would only say "verifying dsp image". i followed the instruction step by step and could not get it to load. can someone tell me what i did wrong.
i did have st10v8.19 on it.

thanks

Did you burn the download at the slowest possible rate as the instructions say? That's all I can think of.

Back