free website stats program Harmon Kardon Advance Radio update UK? | Harley Davidson Forums

Harmon Kardon Advance Radio update UK?

sworrub

I have a street glide my Harmon Kardon Radio has software release 6 installed so according to the US site i require an update but there is no mention of updates for this radio on the UK site. Is this just a US requirement and what does it fix?
I have another question. Is it possible to connect the radio to an autocom unit via the mp3 jack?
If anybody can help with this please be aware I am a complete NUMPTY when it comes to wiring diagrams so it would be very helpful to have some nice pictures with big arrows.

Hope somebody can help.
Thanks.:44:

I will give you my best guess on the second question ref Autocom, and that would be a "No". The jack on the radio is an input jack (i.e. you plug in an ipod or some other source) and this is the same on the autocom, so basically each device is expecting the same thinig to be communicating with it. I have just bought my new harley so I haven't read manual yet and could easily be wrong, but I know the Autocom system well.

Back