free website stats program Harley Windsheild rain repelant | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Windsheild rain repelant

Duane53

I put Harleys rain repelant on and the windsheild is streaked and can't seem to get it to look good. Now I want to remove it. What can I use to take it off?
Big mistake on my part. I should have stuck with my pledge.
Thanks
Duane

I don't have to tell you have you have to be very careful with that plastic. I would try some dish detergent and water.

Try some Pledge. The citrus kind in the orange can. That is all I ever use on my windshield and it truly works great. The citrus might help remove the streak too.
It won't hurt that's for sure!

Put several hot towels over the windshield and let them sit for quite awhile before applying any elbow grease. Should penetrate whatever is causing the streaking and allow you to get it clean again.

Been using McQuires liquid wax on my windshield for years works good lasts long time. Water beads right off and it helps prevent fog ups. Back up to that is good ol Pledge.

Been using McQuires liquid wax on my windshield for years works good lasts long time. Water beads right off and it helps prevent fog ups. Back up to that is good ol Pledge.

McQuires also makes a plastic polish too. I use it on my windshield and it works very well and leaves no streaks.

Back