free website stats program Harley Tracks – Members Comment | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Tracks – Members Comment

RibEye

Just a note to acknowledge receipt of the book. The requested thread did not appear to exist, so I created it.

I'll be back to post comments as they bubble up. The brothers will each get a shot to read this copy as well, starting with the Pres (Ranger with significant time in the bush). I'll post their comments also.

Thanks Mike,
Rich P

Just a note to acknowledge receipt of the book. The requested thread did not appear to exist, so I created it.

I'll be back to post comments as they bubble up. The brothers will each get a shot to read this copy as well, starting with the Pres (Ranger with significant time in the bush). I'll post their comments also.

Thanks Mike,
Rich P

Whoa!
Didn't you read the fine print in the rules; page 8, article iv, section iii, sub-section vi, para 7: the book is for your eyes only. All others have to buy their own!:s:
Look forward to hearing from you, send me an email. thanks.

Whoa!
Didn't you read the fine print in the rules; page 8, article iv, section iii, sub-section vi, para 7: the book is for your eyes only. All others have to buy their own!:s:
Look forward to hearing from you, send me an email. thanks.
OK. I'll give the book to the President, with your one-man-one book requirement. He will come back and comment. I won't read it before I give it to him. It will have more meaning to him, since the closest I got was Kadena AFB, in Okinawa. Maybe he will get a bit of closure from it.

Enjoy,
Rich P

OK. I'll give the book to the President, with your one-man-one book requirement. He will come back and comment. I won't read it before I give it to him. It will have more meaning to him, since the closest I got was Kadena AFB, in Okinawa. Maybe he will get a bit of closure from it.

Enjoy,
Rich P

An honorable move Rich. I trust you and your Brothers will enjoy the read.

Back