free website stats program Harley site needed | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley site needed

zoood

Product Contributor
Someone in this forum had given me a link to a Harley Dealer that has parts for older bikes. Even my 1993 EGC. If you know the link. Please post it so I can get what I need. Thanks in advance, zoood/RJ

Someone in this forum had given me a link to a Harley Dealer that has parts for older bikes. Even my 1993 EGC. If you know the link. Please post it so I can get what I need. Thanks in advance, zoood/RJ

The one you are thinking about, was it a newspaper type of used Harley's and parts?

No,... it was an online site. A Harley dealership that had listings of OEM part numbers with drawings of each part ( exploded part views) I think it was this one: Ronnie's Harley-Davidson's 1992 Harley Davidson Street Bike FLHTC Electra Glide Classic (DJ) Parts List But when I looked up my year 1993 for an electra glide classic. It didnt show my model for that year. Just sportsters. The part number Im unsure about is for a 1992. Which I'm thinking cant be all that different. 42382-87A Just need to verify this number.

The one you are thinking about, was it a newspaper type of used Harley's and parts?

No,... it was an online site. A Harley dealership that had listings of OEM part numbers with drawings of each part ( exploded part views) I think it was this one: Ronnie's Harley-Davidson's 1992 Harley Davidson Street Bike FLHTC Electra Glide Classic (DJ) Parts List But when I looked up my year 1993 for an electra glide classic. It didnt show my model for that year. Just sportsters. The part number Im unsure about is for a 1992. Which I'm thinking cant be all that different. 42382-87A Just need to verify this number.

RJ,

Your OEM part number 42382-87A cross references to this part at J&P

JP Cycles

If you look at the fitment for your bike it states 1987-2005. I think you got the right one...

Thank you for the update. Tourbox sent me the site I was looking for. Here it is: granitestateharleystore.com

Ill check the J&P cycles one also. It was a real bugger getting that stock Master Cylinder out on my 93EGC.
But it's out. Now to rebuild it.

RJ,

Your OEM part number 42382-87A cross references to this part at J&P

JP Cycles

If you look at the fitment for your bike it states 1987-2005. I think you got the right one...

Glad you got my PM. Don't know why I couldn't post to your thread. I had made 1 or 2 post to other threads this am with no problems.
tourbox

Yes,... thanks again. I like that sight for looking up the correct OEM part numbers.

RJ

Glad you got my PM. Don't know why I couldn't post to your thread. I had made 1 or 2 post to other threads this am with no problems.
tourbox

Back