free website stats program Harley Shopping On Line | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Shopping On Line

Thanks Jack. I just sent the link to the daughters. Now they can save money and I get what I want. Win/Win

I checked out prices of a few things and Kutter has a better price on all of them. Thanks Jack, although I know Jeff knew about Kutter first. :s

Bought my SE pro race tuner from them, nobody could match their price. Saved 100 bucks and got free shipping.:s

I checked out prices of a few things and Kutter has a better price on all of them. Thanks Jack, although I know Jeff knew about Kutter first. :s

Yup, Jeff clued me in on them:s

I checked them out on a few things I need and they don't even recognize the part number. :(

I checked them out on a few things I need and they don't even recognize the part number. :(

Thats very strange being their a Harley dealership, were they Harley part #'s Bodeen?

I've only bought online and haven't talked to their customer service people.

Yep, a couple things didnt come up as they did elsewhere. No biggie, lots of options.

Yep, a couple things didnt come up as they did elsewhere. No biggie, lots of options.

If the PNs came from the service manual, many times there has been a change to the -xxx suffix. For instance, PN 12345-99A doesn't come up, try -99B or C; if that doesn't work try -05A. If the PN is a genuine HD PN and it doesn't come up, that means there has been a change in the PN which could be the manufacturer, size, color, etc. or it could mean that the part has been made obsolete or has been superseded by a completely new PN.

Back