free website stats program Harley Screaming Eagle E.F.I Super Tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Screaming Eagle E.F.I Super Tuner

ElGato

Account Removed
Hello All, can anyone plse tell me if a Harley Dealer installs the Screaming Eagle Super Tuner, does it void the drivetrain warranty. I have different versions of this and just want to be certain. One would think if its a Harley part and they install it there should be no issue. Would like to hear some opinions. I also realize it may not be the best tuner on the market, but woud ove do hear about the warranty question.

Thank you

It shouldn't cause a problem, however this is a subject that had been mainly the interpretation of different dealers. It shouldn't cause a problem but ask the dealer his position on the warranty first about the installation and you may want to get it in writing.

Now technically any dealer that installs this unit or other units that alter the fuel map are subject to a hefty fine for altering the fuel air ratios set by EPA. This is just one of the many reasons the TFI works for you. It can be removed and nobody ever knew it was there. :D

TQ posted the links should you need them.

Glider, If I install a TFI, should I take it out prior to having the bike serviced by my dealer ? One more question concerning TFI. I have a 08 FXSTC 96cuin. with the stage one upgrade, pipes, AC and remap. Which unit is the correct TFI for this bike ?

As TQ mentioned best to ask Chris depending on what you want to do . You can keep the 02 sensors and you can also get a digital unit with lights instead of the adjustment pots. Call him and pick his brain about the different units and which one you prefer, then mention the forum for free shipping.
I like to eliminate the 02 sensors so I can do the adjusting myself.

Back