free website stats program harley rider | Harley Davidson Forums

harley rider

kyhdman

a man was riding his harley along a california beach when all of a sudden the sky clouded above his head ......... in a booming voice,the Lord said ,"because you have tried to be faithful to me i will grant you one wish.
the biker pulled over and said, build me a bridge to Hawaii so i can ride over anytime i want.
the Lord said,your request is materialistic. think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking ; the supports required to reach the bottom of the pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! i can do it,but its hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."
the biker thought about for a long time... finally ,he said,"Lord, i wish that i, and all men ,could understand our wives:what shes thinking,why she cries,what she means when she says nothing wrong,and how i can make my women truly happy."
the Lord replied,"You want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge? God i Love my wife.

If you could figure out women and write a book you would be rich. But them ladies are a strange bred that we will never figure out. No disrespect to the ladies. so my vote is for a four lane bridge

Back