Votes: 47 13.4%
  • Poor quality overall.

Votes: 20 5.7%
  • Too many offshore parts now.

Votes: 52 14.9%

• Total voters

glider.

BOT Machine
Are you satisfied with the Harley quality that you bought?

Feel free to post your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is just me, but I think the paint in the 80s was better

The one I have now is great (so far). To me the chrome is second to none. I have seen metric bikes with bubbling and peeling chrome on 2 year old bikes.

I meet a lot of riders on other brands of bikes and from what they say my Harley has a better fit and finish than most of the forign makes. From what I hear all manuf. have problems with one thing or another and most of the riders I talk to have the same problems getting some dealers to stand behind their product.

I meet a lot of riders on other brands of bikes and from what they say my Harley has a better fit and finish than most of the foreign makes. From what I hear all manuf. have problems with one thing or another and most of the riders I talk to have the same problems getting some dealers to stand behind their product.

Agree with you there. They all have problems and all have their problems with some dealers. I have no complaints on my Harley but since it's my first H-D can't really compare it to previous years.

After riding 25 years and numerous bikes my 2008 Harley has the best quality of them all. There maybe a premium to purchase a Harley and I believe it is worth it do to the quality put into building Harley's.

Wow I don't know how to answer this poll. My 2007 heritage, in my opinion, runs good but I don't like the sounds it makes. The compensator "bang" if I want it fixed I have to buy the SE. It runs to hot to fix it I have to buy pipes, A/C and a fuel tuner. There are many examples cams are another. The motor company recommends these changes and provides parts for all these changes. Shouldn't a motorcycle be the best it can be with the quality parts in it when you but it? My opinion is it isn't the quality product it should be! :(

Overall very Happy and would buy again. Considering the vibration it is subjected to, I can't say enough good things about the current level Delphi EFI & associated electronics. But wish the engine had the early level crank design (88 cu/in) and early level selective shim taper roller wheel bearings. The 96" engine is a heat monster for sure but really like the 6 speed gear box that comes with it.

I need something in between the Best on the road and Was much better in past years. Something like "Will put up with the problems because I don't want to be held captive by or to a foreign company". :)

Love my 2010 Triglide Ultra, very stable platform. Has a few problems that factory should step up to, but overall great machine. Would buy again.:)

Back