free website stats program Harley patch | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley patch

duty2

I'm hoping someone can tell me where I can buy the large Harley Davidson Oak Leaf patch. I have found the small one but I'm looking for the one that is about 7 or 8 inches tall. Thanks in advance.

Duty2, welcome to the HDTimeline forum and your recent post...do you or Sprinklerfitter669 have a pix or website of what it looks like? I have seen "badge" and other HD graphics, just not an oak leaf one...might help others to locate one, just curious

Duty2, welcome to the HDTimeline forum and your recent post...do you or Sprinklerfitter669 have a pix or website of what it looks like? I have seen "badge" and other HD graphics, just not an oak leaf one...might help others to locate one, just curious

I did a quick search and found this vintage patch

Harley Davidson Oakleaf Patch

!BknL7iwBGk~$(KGrHqIH-CwEs8rsvol9BLYRnv0gj!~~_35.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen that patch in Daytona on Main Street, cant remember what shop during Bike week, I think it was next to 3 wheelers. Have you tried a local dealer, sometimes they can check back catalogs to see if any vendors are still buying there licensed products

Thanks Sprinklerfitter. I knew if I was to find the patch, someone here would know where. Ride safe.

Back