free website stats program Harley Maintenance Manuals on CD | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Maintenance Manuals on CD

Fatboy 07

Does anyone know where one might get a Maintenance Manual for the Touring bikes on CD? I have a 2008 FLHTCU that I would like to have the manual(s) for rather than the hard copy you can purchase from the dealer.

I have done several searches on the net but came up empty.

Any advise/help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

I kind of like having the hard copy. You can read it anywhere - don't have to lug a laptop out to the garage with you.

You can also download a manual from this forum and then print out any pages to take with you.

Thanks Smitty and Dr., I guess I will look on ebay/amazon and J&P Cycle to see what I can find. I tried the download area Dr and can not use this function due to not having enough posts to qualify for this function.

I am rather selective about my posts and do not make them frivilously just to increase my count so I only have about 45 or so and according to the download function you apparently can not use until you have 150 posts.

Although I log-in sometimes two to three times a day (retired), I guess I don't have much to say!! Usually in reading the posts someone has already commented same as I would have so I don't see much sense in adding mine.

Thanks anyway, I really appreciate you guys and I have learned a TON since purchasing my first HD about 2 years ago.

I kind of like having the hard copy. You can read it anywhere - don't have to lug a laptop out to the garage with you.

You can also download a manual from this forum and then print out any pages to take with you.

Dr. are you sure you want Glider knowing that you don't have a computer in your garage?:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Thanks Smitty and Dr., I guess I will look on ebay/amazon and J&P Cycle to see what I can find. I tried the download area Dr and can not use this function due to not having enough posts to qualify for this function.

I am rather selective about my posts and do not make them frivilously just to increase my count and according to the download function you apparently can not use until you have 150 posts.

Although I log-in sometimes two to three times a day, I guess I don't have much to say!! Usually in reading the posts someone has already commented same as I would have so I don't see much sense in adding mine.

Thanks anyway, I really appreciate you guys and I have learned a TON since purchasing my first HD about 2 years ago.

Same problem here :(
The PC is easier to find something in the manual, via search...

Dr. are you sure you want Glider knowing that you don't have a computer in your garage?:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Don't worry - Glider already knows everything there is to know about all of us!

Call me old fashion...I use service manuals at work all the time...I hate the ones on CD. I would rather have a book in front of me any day!. I find it so much easier to find things....even with the search function. When looking at schematics they are too small you can'y read them....so you "blow them up" and then you can only see part of the page......moving the page back and forth...back and forth. In my opinion they are pain in the "you know what". That being said..I am very surprised that Harley does not offer this option when purchasing a service manual!

Back