free website stats program Harley Four Corners Program | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Four Corners Program

attroll

I am hoping someone can help me. I am looking for information about a Four Corners program by Harley. I could have sworn that the Harley Owners Group offered a program for doing the four corners in the USA but I cannot find any information on it. Does this program exist for the HOG member or did it ever exist

I am hoping someone can help me. I am looking for information about a Four Corners program by Harley. I could have sworn that the Harley Owners Group offered a program for doing the four corners in the USA but I cannot find any information on it. Does this program exist for the HOG member or did it ever exist

? you on calling it a Program... Maybe look for that as four corners rally 2015...

Bing search shows this...

Four corners motorcycle rally - Bing

It is s great area to ride.

IF you are planning to go MAKE arrangements for lodging EARLY, like now... It it fills up quickly.

signed....BUBBIE

Yes, I mean a program offered by Harley for its members. They use to offer a program but I cannot find any information on it. It was like there mileage program.

Haven't gotten my New membership JUNK in the mail yet.... That might be a good place to start OR give the HOG people a call...Number on your card "IF" you are a member...

To me going in a group of HD bikers is not my thing. Been to four corners many times and like the Freedom of Doing It My Way...:D

Once I pulled into a service station out in the wilderness on my Dyna... (HOT High Compression 2000 TC Dyna Build)...

Needing to Fill the tank and only having 90 octane, I pulled up to the Diesel Pumps and started to Look Like I WAS filling the bike... This Drew a crowd of Bikers over close enough to YELL "HEY,,,,,,That's Diesel"...

YES I Know was my reply.... Haven't you seen the NEW HD bike that runs it.....????????????

On Lookers came closer THEN REALIZED I only put in about 2 tents of a gallon.... Then about .68$ worth into my 5 gallon tank...

Laughing at their Foolishness and MINE,,, Then Rolling the bike over to the GAS Pump Area to finish up my Fill...

Many were wondering WHY i used the Diesel.....?

I said "It slows the burning down so I don't get as much PING, but I still have to keep the R's UP...

signed....BUBBIE

I called Harley in Milwaukee and they said they don't know anything about a four corners program that they offer. I guess I was wrong but I could have sworn I read they did something like this. I am planning on touring the United States in a year or two and am working out the routes right now and wanted to do the four corners. I know that sc-ma offers this but there rules are that you have to complete the four corners in 21 day. I don't want to have to complete this in 21 days. My idea of touring is not having to hurry and complete it in 21 days.

That IS Why you can do your Own ride and No clock to punch...

Not that tough to Just GO and Enjoy... (of course, I'm retired)

Pick the best time off the year: My Favorites to ride are: End Mar-April-May-June...

BUT NOT Az. in July as Monsoons Usually by the 4th of July, Just in time to put out the fireworks Ideas...

Many other states to travel during the Water Fall...:newsmile07:

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks Bubbie

That was exactly my thoughts. I am also retired but working part time right now. But I am waiting for my girlfriend to retire now to put this plan into action. Once she retires in March 2018, we are going to tour the United States. I wanted to do the four corners but now it does not matter. I don't want to be on a time constraint. So now we are just going to do what we want. We can't start until late May or June because we live in Maine. We have to wait for all the snow to go away and the roads to clear up before we can head out.

We are now comprising a list of all the byways, trails, passes, and historic places everything else we want to to ride or visit on the bike.

We want to be ready and prepared when the time arrives.

Back