free website stats program HARLEY DAVIDSON SOFTAIL Motorcycle 2007 REPAIR Manual | Harley Davidson Forums

HARLEY DAVIDSON SOFTAIL Motorcycle 2007 REPAIR Manual

PaulWhite

I went to download this from the tips section. It said that I needed 150 posts before I could download this. I am at 153 posts and it says that I don't have permission to download it. Is there anything else that I need to do to download this? Thanks for any help

ok, so even if I have the required posts I still ahve to be a member for so many days also. OK thanks for the info.

ok, so even if I have the required posts I still ahve to be a member for so many days also. OK thanks for the info.

Paul,

Bud has ya covered here on the downloads. You have to have the manditory(meaningful) posts and time here on HDTimeline to get to them. We had to increase the regs. on the DL's due to some yay-hoo's coming here , doing the DL for free and then got selling them!!!! Sorry for the inconvience - BUT - it kinda keeps the "troll trash" off of the forum!!!

150 meaningful posts, and 90 days or longer as a registered member.

TQ

That is cool I can't blame the forum for those rules. I understand. So I reckon that ya'll are stuck with me and all my dumb questions. Ya'll are warned. But serious the forums is great. I love the information and the people are great.

Thanks Paul for the compliment and understanding. HDT really tries to help make HD ownership easy and fun, by providing a comfortable forum to share ideas and experiences...

Back