free website stats program Harley Davidson Road Tech MP3/WMA Digital Music Player | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Road Tech MP3/WMA Digital Music Player

jackie

Account Removed
Hi everyone,,i have not been on in a while,,ive been out riding,,yahoo.
Any way my buddy bought a used aniverseary classic and on the bars he had a Harley Davidson Road Tech MP3/WMA Digital Music Player. I loved the thing because of the looks and the no skipping (edit) that i get on my 09 ultra. I understand that these are no longer in production from harley,,,So my question is does anyone know where i may get my hands on one of these babys,,,,,,thanks so much group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,,i have not been on in a while,,ive been out riding,,yahoo.
Any way my buddy bought a used aniverseary classic and on the bars he had a Harley Davidson Road Tech MP3/WMA Digital Music Player. I loved the thing because of the looks and the no skipping bs that i get on my 09 ultra. I understand that these are no longer in production from harley,,,So my question is does anyone know where i may get my hands on one of these babys,,,,,,thanks so much group.

Got mine brand new off ebay. Added the Hogtunes amp and speakers, best thing I've added to the bike!!!

I've seen them on ebay. I was enthused about getting one, then I did a search for reviews, and decided against it. But I guess happy owners don't post as much as unhappy ones do.

I've seen them on ebay. I was enthused about getting one, then I did a search for reviews, and decided against it. But I guess happy owners don't post as much as unhappy ones do.

Other than having to resort to trial and error to find the right size SD card I couldn'd be more pleased with a gadjet that works. I've got about 4 cards and each holds about 130 songs, doesn't skip and the sound quality with the Hogtunes setup is great.

I have been looking on ebay and god knows eveywhere else ,,lol
I listened to my buddys unit and man ,,ur right no skipping and great sound.

Could u tell me what type of card you use ? I have a 03 classic and am having a hard time finding a card to fit the mp3 player .

Could u tell me what type of card you use ? I have a 03 classic and am having a hard time finding a card to fit the mp3 player .
SD @512mb. Seems internal software won't support anything larger. 512s are hard to find now other than on the internet.:s

Back