free website stats program Harley Davidson parts sheet | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson parts sheet

elkhunter149

Account Removed
Looking for a HD parts cut sheet for a 2007-2005 springer classic front fender. Any ideas with out the manual or going to the dealer?
:newsmile082:

smitty
Thanks, I am putting a front fender off of a 06 or 07 springer classic on my 08 crossbones this winter. Thought the parts sheet from one of these years would give me a better idea of how its going to work.

smitty
Thanks, I am putting a front fender off of a 06 or 07 springer classic on my 08 crossbones this winter. Thought the parts sheet from one of these years would give me a better idea of how its going to work.

Please show picture when your done as I have been thinking about doing something like that, only the front fender on the rear.:bigsmiley24:

Please show picture when your done as I have been thinking about doing something like that, only the front fender on the rear.:bigsmiley24:

Pooh I am putting the 08 fatboy fender on the rear, because it is the only fender I have found that will fit with the 200 tire. I have one, but am still looking for one that looks like the deluxe, or the springer classic. I will post when I get some work done.
I put the compact windshield on and the Samson cermaic black true duals on, the TFI, and the old style HD seat. Looks very good so far. Also I am looking very hard at Osprey's Indian style saddlebags, He makes alot like the 98 springer Heritage.
Ken:cheers

Smitty
Thanks for the pictures. I ended up getting the 2006 springer classic front fender. I will post this winter on my project.
Ken

Back