free website stats program Harley Davidson lift | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson lift

Tadaaa

Has anyone bought or used one of these? I'm thinking of buying one off CL.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 3k63md3p45Q15P35R39aaf8076691dde310bb.jpg
    3k63md3p45Q15P35R39aaf8076691dde310bb.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 167
I have one I bought at a flea market for $50. Works great.with the trailer jack instead of a hydraulic you don't have to lock it.

I use it around the shop to move I-beams.:D

I bought one from sears a couple of years ago. I like it because I can hold on to the bike with one hand and raise or lower it with my foot.

I like the simplicity of design...less things to go wrong. Who is the maker and are there any specs...i.e. lift range, height, space between saddles etc.?

I like the simplicity of design...less things to go wrong. Who is the maker and are there any specs...i.e. lift range, height, space between saddles etc.?

I think Fulton is the manufacturer with specs-http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ML1000

I think it's the same one that is in the HD parts book.

You should be able to buy a new Motorcycle/ATV lift for at or under $100. Won't have a HD sticker on it, but will be rated to 1,500 lbs. or more and will do what needs to be done in getting the bike off the ground.

Note - the only time I go HIGH on the lift is to get the rear wheel clear of the swing arm and fender. I try to keep the bike as low to the ground as possible that will allow me to do the work I want to do.

TQ

TQ if it slips its still going to be messy. When I use the small lift I have some wooden boxes made up. I put cement blocks in them and then strap the tire to the box. If I am doing the rear tire I strap the front and then when I am putting the tire on it doesn't rock. I like my big lift though, I strap the 4 corners done and nothing moves.
kemo

Back