free website stats program Harley Davidson Leather MC jacket | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Leather MC jacket

touchdown

I have a vintage HD MC jacket for sale . Size 44 (runs big) Its a heavy duty one in good condition no damage everything works. The only reason its for sale is because I got fat. Made in the USA.
Would like to get about 140.00 shipped in the US would take offers. Pay Pal would work for me.IMG_0803.jpg IMG_0803.jpg IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg IMG_0803.jpg IMG_0804.jpg

I have a vintage HD MC jacket for sale . Size 44 (runs big) Its a heavy duty one in good condition no damage everything works. The only reason its for sale is because I got fat. Made in the USA.
Would like to get about 140.00 shipped in the US would take offers. Pay Pal would work for me.View attachment 19213 View attachment 19213 View attachment 19214

View attachment 19215 View attachment 19213 View attachment 19214

It's been 1 year but generally asking if this Harley jacket is still available to grab.

Harley Davidson Leather MC jackets are a popular type of motorcycle jacket that are often made of high-quality leather and feature the iconic Harley Davidson logo. They are designed to provide protection, comfort, and style while riding. These jackets typically feature a zippered front and a variety of pockets for storage. They may also have adjustable cuffs and waistbands for a customized fit. The leather used in these jackets is often thick and durable, providing excellent protection against abrasions and impacts in the event of an accident. In addition to their protective features, Harley Davidson Leather MC jackets are also known for their classic and timeless style. They can be worn alone or layered with other clothing to create a variety of different looks. Many riders also personalize their jackets with patches, embroidery, or other decorations to show their affiliation with a club, group, or organization. Harley Davidson is a well-known and respected brand in the motorcycle community, and their Leather MC jackets are a popular choice among riders who value quality, style, and performance. These jackets are often considered a symbol of the freedom and adventure associated with riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle.

Harley Davidson Leather MC jackets are a popular type of motorcycle jacket that are often made of high-quality leather and feature the iconic Harley Davidson logo. They are designed to provide protection, comfort, and style while riding. These jackets typically feature a zippered front and a variety of pockets for storage. They may also have adjustable cuffs and waistbands for a customized fit. The leather used in these jackets is often thick and durable, providing excellent protection against abrasions and impacts in the event of an accident. In addition to their protective features, Harley Davidson Leather MC jackets are also known for their classic and timeless style. They can be worn alone or layered with other clothing to create a variety of different looks. Many riders also personalize their jackets with patches, embroidery, or other decorations to show their affiliation with a club, group, or organization. Harley Davidson is a well-known and respected brand in the motorcycle community, and their Leather MC jackets here are a popular choice among riders who value quality, style, and performance. These jackets are often considered a symbol of the freedom and adventure associated with riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Also, Harley-Davidson is known to own some of the most high-quality leather jackets on the market.

That vintage Harley Davidson jacket sounds like a classic piece! Size 44 might run big, which can be great for layering. It's awesome that it's in good condition and made in the USA.
It's understandable that things change, and if you're looking to part ways with it, $140.00 shipped in the US is a reasonable offer. Offers are always a good way to go so you can find the right buyer.
And if anyone's interested in diving deeper into the world of leather or leather jackets, they might want to check out the Von Baer blog. It's a solid resource for insights without all the usual sales pitch.

Back