free website stats program Happiest Introduction | Harley Davidson Forums

Happiest Introduction

israguard

Hi everyone,

I am delighted to introduce you all to my new toy. A 2012 Nightster which is joining his older brother (2010 FLHX) in my garage.

At first I must confess I couldn't understand what everyone was so excited about with Harley Sportsers. However, once I rode it.. shazaaam.. I'm in love.

I had bike delivered with RC Components pipes which sound AWESOME. I also ordered the Dobeck fuel/tuner gizmo which I pick up tomorrow. And lastly, the screaming eagle air intake (cone shaped thingy).

I suspect I will have a ot of questions soon enough :s

Regards, Shawn

Attachments

• NIGHTSTER.JPG
    NIGHTSTER.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 51
Great looking ride. The worst thing about a Sporster is they can be hazardous to your driving priviledges. Just kidding ride safe.

Congrats on the new steed. May you make many miles of smiles upon it..:s
Wait till you get the cornering figured out. The fun quotient will get higher yet....

Welcome to the world of the sportster many riders that have ridden sportsters
always have fond memories of them and often want one as a second bike however i kept mine although i do not ride it often sometimes it is a good buzz just to get it out and feel the road from a different perspective

Brian

In a word NICE I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Sporsters, I had an 88 I bought new very good bike Enjoy your new bike:rider

Back