free website stats program Handlebar Riser Update | Harley Davidson Forums

Handlebar Riser Update

hotrodjohn

Well I got the 4" pullback risers on my Road King with the stock bars. WOW. the difference is astounding. I have spent tons of time to route the throttle cables. I cant get them perfect. I did get to ride for about 5 miles and its is very diferent. I feel like the high way pegs are comfortable now before I was stretched. I think I will get some of those "self" lubricating cables. My only option with those is 6" longer I hope that will work. With the wheel straight ahead the throttle snaps back correctly but full lock to the left the throttle hangs:bigsmiley29:

Attachments

• IMAG0335.jpg
    IMAG0335.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0333.jpg
    IMAG0333.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0332.jpg
    IMAG0332.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 99
What brand are they? Looking really good!
They are the overpriced Harley stuff. Lol
WAP.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice.
I see you have a MP3 holder, but where are the speakers?
That is my all purpose unit . Phone mp3 gps etc.
WAP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got the 4" pullback risers on my Road King with the stock bars. WOW. the difference is astounding. I have spent tons of time to route the throttle cables. I cant get them perfect. I did get to ride for about 5 miles and its is very diferent. I feel like the high way pegs are comfortable now before I was stretched. I think I will get some of those "self" lubricating cables. My only option with those is 6" longer I hope that will work. With the wheel straight ahead the throttle snaps back correctly but full lock to the left the throttle hangs:bigsmiley29:

Year????

Back