free website stats program Handle bar position | Harley Davidson Forums

Handle bar position

Catch22

New harley owner and new here, I have a 2007 Night Rod Special. I have a neck problem that just cropped up and need my handle bars moved toward me about 1 to 2 inches. Anyone know how this can be done. Thanks.

they make a bar for the DX that has a little more rise , also you can fit the nightster bars on they are black and complement the black theme well you will get about 3'' on the rise and 2'' in pull back putting you in a nice position without giving you back problems from leaning foward. no cable changes needed ,but mount all your controls on the bars before you wrench down the bars.

Who makes the bars for the 2007 nightrod? I'm 6'4", but would like to have my bars raised up and back a couple of inches. Any info is welcome.

I saw a similar problem with some one in the other section called sportster model as well ,and they have suggested to bend the bar accordingly but you need to make some changes in the wiring as well.I am not sure about this model but try this if possible.

And one more thing ,if you have back problem then do not ride this heavy beauty unless you are not completely all right.

Noddy

They do make pull back bars for the sporty but suggest replacing throttle cables,clutch cable and brake line.Have you considered a reach seat to move you closer to the bars?
This may be the most cost effective.

Back