free website stats program Half Chaps?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Half Chaps??

Does anyone use the half leather chaps instead of the full chaps? I am thinking about getting some but wanted to see what others that had them thought.
Also if you have some what are the better brands etc?
thanks

The tops of my thighs are always the first thing to get cold, half chaps wouldn't help that at all I wouldn't think.

Me to. My lower legs never seem to get cold. Do they make them just for the upper leg. Might look funny tho...

I have looked at them on the net and I would much rather have the full chaps. It looks to me like they are something like leather leggings that attach to your boots with a strap.

I have a pair and love them. I order them from a company called Leather Legs Leather Legs . They work great here in Texas because they offer protection for your lower legs against rocks etc. without getting to hot. You could not wear full chaps here during the summer it gets too hot. :bigsmiley25:
Randall

I've got a pair and really like them. I wear them a lot more than I do my full chaps. I'm not sure what brand mine are; I got them at the Biker Roadhouse in St. Jo, TX.

Back