free website stats program H4 - 80/100 Osram Bulb | Harley Davidson Forums

H4 - 80/100 Osram Bulb

Bosbury1

Been looking at posts and have decided that its time to upgrade the headlight with the 80/100 Osram bulb. What about the Auxiliary lights is there a bulb for that as well? Also, my buddy just did the upgrade that keeps the Auxiliary lights on with the low beams on is this necessary with the brighter bulbs? Also, what about the added heat and stress to the battery/electrical system. Any upgrades to wiring or connectors? I ride country roads and need the extra light to see ahead of me not to mentioned my eyes are not as good as they once were. Any suggestions.

No upgrades required to the electrical system - Just change to the brighter bulb. Also... no need to have the auxiliary lights on because of the brighter bulb.

What is the best site to buy H4 lights from? what are the Aux lights called? I really want to have a matched set given I've replaced my stock aux lights on three separate occasions.

Received the upgrade bulb and installed this past Saturday not real impressed with the results. Need something brighter, but the HID is too expensive. Any suggestions on another bulb?

You're the first that I have heard of that isn't happy with that bulb. Don't know where to go from there other than HID lighting.

I did a set of ajur light for the auxuliary lights on my 04 bagger. Went from the stock lights to 55 watt lights on the auxuliary lights. Found them at Walters workshop. I will run you about $75.00 to try it but you might like it.

Did my Osram change out today.Not difficult even for me.Thanks Glider for all the info.COME ON DARK!

Last edited:
Back