free website stats program Gulfport MS and Back | Harley Davidson Forums

Gulfport MS and Back

J

Jack Klarich

I left Jacksonville Florida Wednesday morning headed to Gulfport MS to see cruising the coast with Redfish Joe. Had a great time and saw a lot of cool old school cars. My bike ran like a scalded dog, got @ 40 MPG @ 80 MPH. I checked my oil level when I got home, it is down not quite 1/4 of a quart, I am happy with my NEW engine. Joe and Miss Cindy were very gracious hosts. my whole trip turned out at 1,110 miles, it is good to be home:D

Glad you had a good time, Jack. nothing quite like a road trip on a new bike to lift your spirits. Good time of year too.

Sounds fun Jack. Glad you made it safe. How'd you make out Joe?

It is always good to get a trip done without incident

Brian

Glad you had a good trip. Sounds like you are a Happy Camper with the new motor also. That's good.
tourbox

Dang, Jack. Wish you had said something. That's a ride I've been wanting to do for some time now. My folks are both buried over at the National Cemetery in Biloxi. They used to live on Back Bay.

Joe; I thought you were going to be riding in North Alabama this week. I went to the Barber Vintage Festival in Birmingham. Instead of going back to the track Saturday, I headed up to Little River Canyon Road, hoping (but not expecting) to run into you. That is a beautiful ride. I only came up on one car (he pulled over), and saw about 6 vehicles going the other way. Thanks for letting me know about that road. It was a beautiful weekend of riding Alabama and Georgia backroads.

Pete

Back