free website stats program grips | Harley Davidson Forums

grips

kyhdman

looking to replace my hand grips and went hd store only to find the last book that listed them was the 2008 parts manual the part # is 56618-04 if anybody got a set or know where to find them i sure would appreciate the info. have tried to look online but i haven't had any luck

Looks like those grips are obsolete. Probably your only chance is to find a set still in some dealer's inventory. Good luck.

Extensive search, did not find any, have you tried that number on E bay?

hey thanks for all the replies i guess im gonna have to find another set to live with but you are right i guess they are obsolete there was a dealer in Arizona that showed 1 set in inventory and my dealer called and they said they couldnt find them must just not deleted them on computer.just hate to change since my brake pedal and floorboards match also .thanks again for all the help.much appreciated.

Hi Jack

Thank you for your request. The Part number you were looking for is OBSOLETE no longer available. I ran a dealer search and no dealer in the country have it.

Thank you,

David Guzman

Lakeshore Harley-Davidson Parts

14000 Rockland Rd.

Libertyville, IL 60048

Ph. 847-662-4500

Fax: 847-662-1440

I tried every search I could, good luck:s

Thanks Jack and Bodeen and all others for all your trouble i kinda figured that was going to be the deal.bodeen i do like the grips you sent me the link to and can get the two colors that will almost match the color of bike.Thanks Again for Everyones Help.

The grips Bodeen posted are awesome. I like the gray Ostrich leather ones and a few of the custom carved. Time to check the piggy bank...

Back