free website stats program Greetings from Utah! | Harley Davidson Forums

Greetings from Utah!

bryguyslc

My name is Bryan. I live in Utah, I have been riding for as long as I can remember (since I could a bike up by myself), so roughly 32 yrs. I have had several bike throughout the years and I am currently riding a 2003 FLHTCUI (Electra Glide Ultra Classic). The bike has had quite the transformation over the years. I have shaved as much weight off of it that I safely could, I went from the stock 88 CID to 103 CID Screaming Eagle. The engine build included: going from the stock 9:1 pistons to 10.5:1 pistons bored 10 over, the head was also milled .010, went from the stock 45mm throttle body to a 55mm, larger valves, roller rockers, High Performance valve springs, SE 258 cams, adjustable push rods, Hybrid hydraulic conversion cam plate with Zippers dual piston cam chain tensioners, High performance roller lifters and a high flow oil pump......ummm, I think that is most of it. If the sun is shining I will ride. My last bike had seen all of the continental US and I hope to do the same on this one.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back