free website stats program Greeting from Central Ohio | Harley Davidson Forums

Greeting from Central Ohio

Halsey

Just found the forum and will gladly bookmark it. I'm in the Columbus, Ohio area and a proud member of the Ohio Patriot Guard Riders. Hopefully moving south to Florida real soon. Wish I would have found you sooner as I had an electrical issue going on with the bike. Long story short after taking it to a "local" Columbus dealership, them working on it for about 3 months and it not getting fixed I took it to another one close by. after 24 hours they called me and had located the issue. They found 3 exposed wires and an unattached ground. The local shop said they checked every inch of the wiring. They even replaced 4 different parts on the bike.

Halsey

Welcome aboard. Relatively new here myself, but everyone has been aces so far. Glad you got the gremlins outta your electrics. LOL ED

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back