free website stats program Green fuel injectors | Harley Davidson Forums

Green fuel injectors

zeroroadkill

Does anyone have the specs of the green fuel injectors compared to the red or black injectors? I believe that the black injectors are the stock injectors for the TC88??? I believe I have the stock injectors and 38mm TB on my 95" motor. It's running rich, but still pings. I have 50PSI on the fuel pump and SE heads and 204 cams. Are the green injectors too much for my application? Should I be using the red injectors? My PC USB III map shows I'm running rich in the 2000-2800rpm range and I still ping. I've dropped the timing by -3 degrees with little help.

Tks
BOBB
2000 Road King FLHRI
95"
flat top
SE heads
204 cams
V&H true duals
V&H oval slip-ons
PC USB III

I don't know about bike injectors,but when we build V8's we order our injectors by the bore and spray pattern.Color doesn't matter. I assume motorcycle EFI would be the same

Yeah, I'm convinced that is the answer. With the 204 cams and SE heads I must be > 10:1 compression. A full range Dyno tune should help, all I have to do is travel back to Calif, there are no dyno's in Boise, Id. except for the dealer and we all know they focus on WOT figures...:(

Tks
Zeroroadkill

Has anyone had a dyno at:
Jerry's Cycle Repair
63356 Nels Anderson Rd
Bend, Oregon 97701
Telephone: 541-318-3444

Last edited by a moderator:
Back