free website stats program Great Service | Harley Davidson Forums

Great Service

rklew

Took my ride into Atlantic County NJ HD Wed. for it's 5000 service. It's still under warrenty so I wanted an HD dealer one more time.They are a new dealer to me because my dealer went out of business. They worked on the bike for 3 hours and checked, checked, checked and re-adjusted everything. I know this because I could see the tech working on my bike, plus I was able to talk to him. They even put in Moble 1 V Twin in the motor, Spectro 6 speed in the trans, Syn 3 in the prime. Plus they changed my front tire from the bad 407 to the new 408 no questions asked, no charge. :)

I have the 407 on a new 09 Road King and was wondering if most dealers will change it if requested or do you have to experience a problem first. I haven't had the 1k service yet.

I know this because I could see the tech working on my bike, plus I was able to talk to him. They even put in Moble 1 V Twin in the motor, Spectro 6 speed in the trans, Syn 3 in the prime. Plus they changed my front tire from the bad 407 to the new 408 no questions asked, no charge. :)

Sounds like a great place.

They worked on the bike for 3 hours and checked, checked, checked and re-adjusted everything. I know this because I could see the tech working on my bike, plus I was able to talk to him. They even put in Moble 1 V Twin in the motor, Spectro 6 speed in the trans, Syn 3 in the prime. Plus they changed my front tire from the bad 407 to the new 408 no questions asked, no charge. :)

I wouldn't mind paying for a service call if I knew I'd get service like that, but since I don't, I'll continue doing my own service. Sounds like you found a good dealer and a good mechanic :)

Back