free website stats program Great riding on the Coast of oregon | Harley Davidson Forums

Great riding on the Coast of oregon

GASOLINE ALLEY

Always cool mid 60s +- in summer, sometime a bit to windy- 60 mph+ at times. On my Softail I feel like I'm being blown over at times. Some winter night rides are starlit, warm and go on for a couple of hundred miles down and back Hwy 101. I like the road south to the California boarder the best and never tire of the scenery or being a part of it
Oh and I ride inland also usually over my lifetime my day rides have consisted of no less than 200 miles. Been to Sturgis SD three times and six different ways, Charlie cut my chaps out on main street and sewed them together 'custom fit' back when they did things like that. Once the old lady and I did eleven states getting there and back- She has her own Harley! We road two up for about 40 years but about ten years back she started riding her own.
I love my machines.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

I SMELL BAD - HAVE NO TEETH - NEVER SHAVE - GREASE UNDER MY NAILS AND HOLES IN MY CLOTHING AND THEY STILL MIGHT LIKE ME?

Wow, Thanks to all for the greetings.
Alley

Welcome to the forums. Glad to see you here, and I can't wait to hear some of the stories you have to share.

Back