free website stats program Great Day for Riding! | Harley Davidson Forums

Great Day for Riding!

drake

Got out today for a nice long ride on the fat boy! Temps were 84 degrees. A few more of these days and the winter blahs will start to fade!!!:small3d026:

Were not going anywhere. Flood warnings out. Well at least it's rain and not snow. We are suppose to get 2 to 3 inches of rain. Hopefully it will wash all the salt off the roads. Only trouble is, the pot holes fill with water and you can't tell where the crators are. The Dyna is parked for a while.

Didnt get out yesterday but did the 2 days before need lot more day like that for winter blahs to go away

It sure is a great day for riding , I am in Las Vegas NV & it is going to be sunny & around 66 degrees today & I am going on a poker run to raise funds to fight breast cancer today , they call it the Save the BOOBS poker run . I can not think of a better reason to get the bike out :D

The weather is great right now. We rode back from Daytona today. We left at 10 and got home at 3. this coming week here is suppose to be awesome weather.

Typical for Erie, PA
It got warm 50-60 but with it came the rains.
But at least I was finally able to bring the new bike home for the first time
Finally got 15 mile on the odometer maybe in a couple of weeks I might actually get 25 on her.

It sure is a great day for riding , I am in Las Vegas NV & it is going to be sunny & around 66 degrees today & I am going on a poker run to raise funds to fight breast cancer today , they call it the Save the BOOBS poker run . I can not think of a better reason to get the bike out :D

I see your from Jackson MI. but in Vegas. My dad lives in Vegas, I'm in the Detroit area. Come summer and you have another reason to head out to Vegas, and want to ride out west, get a hold of me. I'm thinking of packing up the FatBob and riding out there something in late July. Send me a private email if interested.

Back