free website stats program Great day for a ride! | Harley Davidson Forums

Great day for a ride!

Rode 300+ miles yesterday from prairieville la to mccomb mississippi to natches mississippi to baton rouge and back to prairieville la in the 70's long sleeve t shirt and blue jeans great weather and a great ride good friend fun christmas start.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok... I'm jealous! I haven't ridden since, well lets just say it was 20 degrees and I was moving the bikes to storage... Glad you had a good day!

Glad it's nice somewhere! We're drowning here in Southern CA. I'm in the catalogs looking for Kuryakyn water wings for my Softail!

Keep your head above water PRoF, it will end soon. seems everybody out west is having a little water problem. Better riding days ahead.

Its posts like this that will make the winter pass more quickly. Keep on riding and keep on posting..... My bike hasn't moved since middle of November. Its been unseasonably cold. Probably no reprieve till April.:(:(:(:(

The wife and i went out today long sleeve shirt too hot rode local doing some christmas shopping upper 70's another great day for a ride. And yes I love rubbing it in!!!!:panic:panic:panic:tounge:tounge:tounge

The wife and i went out today long sleeve shirt too hot rode local doing some christmas shopping upper 70's another great day for a ride. And yes I love rubbing it in!!!!:panic:panic:panic:tounge:tounge:tounge

LOL, I ride every day 1, because I can 2, I have no car, aint rubbing it in tho, cause I know what down time is like after living in Minnesota, so to all who are down for the winter, hope you all have an early Spring:s

LOL, I ride every day 1, because I can 2, I have no car, aint rubbing it in tho, cause I know what down time is like after living in Minnesota, so to all who are down for the winter, hope you all have an early Spring:s

I DO enjoy winter, I'm not just on the couch, but with a new SG sitting at the dealership I'm hoping for an early spring. Keep us posted on all your rides down there. Maybe I'll start a "fantasy map" of all YOUR adventures! :D

From Indiana,
been in Louisiana 17 years so I know cold too. and would never go back for good, just visit, summer only below 65 is too cold!!!!

Back