free website stats program GPS Mount for Garmin 200 | Harley Davidson Forums

GPS Mount for Garmin 200

med1

This has probably been covered numerous times but, can anyone tell me of a mount that will fit my Garmin Nuvi 200. Brand new to this forum so go easy....Thanks

just stuck mine with the suction cup holder, to the speedo or tach. Made a tether to tie to my handle-bars in case it comes loose. this will keep it from falling all the way to the road, I hope. I have used it twice this way and no accidents yet.

There is another option... I purchased a mount that tie-wrapped directly to the handle bars. I think it is designed for bicycles, but it works great for me. You can remove the GPS & leave the mount in place, no problem. Check Garmons web-site that's where I found mine.

just stuck mine with the suction cup holder, to the speedo or tach. Made a tether to tie to my handle-bars in case it comes loose. this will keep it from falling all the way to the road, I hope. I have used it twice this way and no accidents yet.

It's nice to know I'm not the only person that is paranoid about seeing my nuvi bouncing under tires in my rearview.:newsmile093:

I went back & checked my records. The one I have does not have the ball & socket, which I think is better because of vibrations... it will stay in position.
The model I have for my Nuvi 260 is mount #010-11011-00.

You can't go wrong with the RAM Mounts, they have mounts for a lot of different things. I use their handle bar mount and have had no problems. :)

Back