free website stats program Gotta love the wife... | Harley Davidson Forums

Gotta love the wife...

Kansasjase

I've been working 12-hour nights lately and not getting much riding time in. I can usually get up in time to get a short ride in before going to work but it's just a teaser.

I've been a little grumpier lately, partly due to the long hours and due to the stressful nature of the work. Nothing major, just a little moodier than normal I guess.

Today, my wife left work early and woke me up a little early saying she hasn't been on my bike in awhile. I got up showered quickly and we hit the road. It was only a couple of hours but it was enough to kickstart my soul again.

Gotta love the wife who knows me better than I do sometimes.

I've been working 12-hour nights lately and not getting much riding time in. I can usually get up in time to get a short ride in before going to work but it's just a teaser.

I've been a little grumpier lately, partly due to the long hours and due to the stressful nature of the work. Nothing major, just a little moodier than normal I guess.

Today, my wife left work early and woke me up a little early saying she hasn't been on my bike in awhile. I got up showered quickly and we hit the road. It was only a couple of hours but it was enough to kickstart my soul again.

Gotta love the wife who knows me better than I do sometimes.

Indeed!

Bodeen

I just read your biography, man you a lucky guy. Nice to have a wife that will get off early from work to ride with you.
Ken

Need your wife to talk to my wife...pls! She hates my bike - calls it "the widowmaker." :s

Back