free website stats program Got Snow.... Ya'll | Harley Davidson Forums

Got Snow.... Ya'll

gator508

Experienced Member
Well we sure do. Turning into a winter wonderland in the heart of Dixie. Yay!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0535.JPG
    100_0535.JPG
    219.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0534.JPG
    100_0534.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0533.JPG
    100_0533.JPG
    281.7 KB · Views: 27
A little snow in Dixie is a treat. More than a little, not so much. It missed us by that much.

Nice.
I'm ready, have a snow blower hear at the house and down at my shop.
Forcast says cold and dry for the next week.

I have to say I don't miss it a bit. The summers here in AZ may be hot but i'm loving 75 degrees in December.
If I want to play in the snow i'll jump on the scoot and ride to Flagstaff make a few snow angels and head back down for a day ride.

Who would believe that the south got snow before southern Wisconsin. Reminds Me of a time that I was in Texas. It had snowed overnight and I stopped for gas.The gas station attendant was trying to clear the snow with a dust pan.

We have had some of the white fluffy stuff over the couple of days a 17 mile journey took nearly an hour yesterday
Some drivers do not know how to drive on snow and ice

Brian

All this snow and cold air must stem from "Global Warming"........lol.
har har har

On a serious note many accidents between Mobile and Pensacola at least a dozen most multiple vehicle. One happened about 200 feet in front of us we were lucky to avoid it, all were on bridges that iced up, folks just don't slow down until it's too late. We are in Palatka as I type took us nearly 10 hours its usually 8.

Back