free website stats program Got Any Pics of You and Your Motorcycles, Back in the Day? | Harley Davidson Forums

Got Any Pics of You and Your Motorcycles, Back in the Day?

RibEye

Lets see pics of you and your motorcycle, from way back then and from today.

I'll start.

Here is one from 1975. I loved my 1973 Harley XLCH Sportster.
Sporty and Denise.jpg
Here is one from 2009. Myself and the 2009 Harley Fatboy.

51609 Standing Behind bike (reduced).jpg

More recent...this is my current beauty, a nice 2003, 100-Year Anniversary Harley Road King Classic, with various after factory upgrades, like fairing, tourpack, etc. I can configure her in a variety of ways, all in less than 15 minutes.

Fully Dressed Road King.jpg

Bill and Rick on Bikes 02 rmail.jpg

And here she is stripped for spritely, in the wind activities.

10 13 09 Side New Leathers Rick.jpg
Let's see how you and your tastes have evolved over the years.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I would have to dig out old pics and scan them into computer, then resize and put on here....whew I'm tired....think I'm gonna go take a nap....lol. Love the pics and thanks for sharing!

Looking at the older bikes in pictures prove just how far motorcycles have come over the years.

1989 with my '83 Honda V45 Magna. By then I'd owned it for 6 yrs. This was just before I rode her up to Gillam in Northern Manitoba where we'd moved the fall of '88.

Attachments

• 002_crop.jpg
    002_crop.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 47
1989 with my '83 Honda V45 Magna. By then I'd owned it for 6 yrs. This was just before I rode her up to Gillam in Northern Manitoba where we'd moved the fall of '88.

Wow...I have heard that the Honda Magna would 'flatten your eyeballs' . :p LOL, we had one briefly that my husband was selling for a relative. We didn't get to ride it since it needed quite a bit of work to get it road ready again. :( Regardless, the bike always had just something that intrigued me. Then I was talking to an old guy about them one day, and he gave me the description above. Sorry we didn't get it on the road. :D

Wow...I have heard that the Honda Magna would 'flatten your eyeballs' . :p LOL, we had one briefly that my husband was selling for a relative. We didn't get to ride it since it needed quite a bit of work to get it road ready again. :( Regardless, the bike always had just something that intrigued me. Then I was talking to an old guy about them one day, and he gave me the description above. Sorry we didn't get it on the road. :D
The V65 was awesome quick, but like the V45, was a cam eater. Barely 10000 miles to a set. Poor design by Honda that was rectified in later 80's models.

I think the one we had was an 80's model. It's been a long time since we had it, the guy that bought it paid a premium price IMO, but I don't know much about them overall. The buyer was pretty confident that the basic overhaul with fluids/tires etc and the bike would be road ready. but was thrilled with the bike when he found it. Apparently there is still a bit of a following for the older Magna's.

Back